YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Season 3: Episode 9, The Rains of Castamere

This is it, the episode that makes up for this whole season being a little dull and less exciting than the others. Believe me if you haven't read the books or someone hasn't spoiled it for you yet, you are going to be shocked!! There will be wedding bells, and battles, betrayal's and deaths! Believe me this is not an episode to be missing!

In episode 9, The Rains of Castamere, Robb presents himself to Walder Frey for the first time after breaking his marriage promise. Edmure meets his bride-to-be. Daario and Jorah devise a plan on how to take Yunkai and House Frey join with House Tully at the ''Red Wedding''.
Between episode 9 and some part of Season 4 a lot of pretty big cast members are going to be killed off!

The second last episode never ceases to disappoint and sets us up for an epic season finale! In season 1 we saw the murder/beheading of Eddard Stark, in Season 2 we had the Battle of the Blackwater where Stannis tried to take Kings Landing and failed miserably.

This season will be no different, I really can't wait! DO NOT MISS IT!!

A little history on why this episode is named after the song ''The Rains of Castamere''. The Rains of Castamere is the unofficial war song that refers to Lord Tywin Lannister's brutal victory over House Reyne of Castamere when they rebelled against him. Usually it is sung as a reminder for those who dare cross Tywin Lannister. . . . or any Lannister for that matter. So I think it's safe to say we can expect impending battle for this episode.

I've read other previews for this episode and they all ruin the the episode for people who don't know what's coming. I'd prefer not to do that, I didn't expect what was coming when I read the books and I hope others don't either!

Let me know below what you thought of the episode, after you've seen it. . . .I hope I didn't hype it up too much! :P